|IT (~20 FTE):
· Build-up and Management of the hybrid in-house/vendor Software development capability (Agile); and IT Operations with ticketing, SLAs, team development
· Oversight of the Transformation Program and product changes on the existing system
· Definition of all IT / information security standards, policies, procedures and metrics, including API management (open and closed APIs)
· P&L responsibility
· Own decisions related to technical architecture, and documentation and continual definition of systems’ design, features, and functions
· Management of business / customer-facing data
· Manage the design and implementation plan for new Wave Architecture, with Telenor, and vendor resources.
· Participate as a member of the management team in IT governance processes and PMO governance.
· Report to the CEO, Board of Directors and wider organisation on status updates, and decisions
· Deliver MFS platform requirements and associated eco-system to meet current and future business requirements, including prioritisation of requirements from multiple departments.
· Set priorisations and timelines with PMO office in Wave, with vendors and Telenor to ensure timely delivery.
· Ensure functional, system and architectural integrity of Financial Services technology platforms.
· Ensure effective and efficient vendor management.
· Ensure the information security of the systems is according to requirements and Regulation.
· Ensure maintenance of Data Standards and Data Governance across systems in compliance with Policy and Regulation.
· Work in both Agile and Waterfall methodology where it makes sense.
Operations (~6 FTE):
· Manage all agent/merchant/partner onboarding / ‘middle office’, upgrades.
· Merchant payment, bill payment and salary disbursements
· Financial Settlement and reconciliation
· Complaints, reversals / corrections